Ultimate Escape Day! A Day of Escape Rooms & Dallas’ Best Food
This one is for all of our Escape Enthusiasts out there – those who plan entire days or weekends around escape rooms. Well, we have an early holiday gift for you. We have planned the perfect day of escape rooms. We have looked at our rooms and schedules, checked out the area around us, and planned an amazing day for you and your team. Are you ready for the gift part? If you book and play these four rooms in one day, before December 31, we will give you 20% off of your booking. You read that right, 20% off. Without further delay, here is the Ultimate Escape day (see what I did there?).
- 9:00 AM | We have you starting your morning at Paradise Cafe, where you can grab a delicious pastry and some coffee. (You might even grab some cookies to go, for a snack later in the day)
- 10:15 AM | Arrive for Hackers and be prepared to save the world. This room will begin at 10:30.
- 11:30 AM | Take a brief break, use the restroom, grab some water and be ready to jump into our 1920’s speakeasy, Roulette. This room begins at 11:45.
- 12:45 PM | Head over to lunch at the Grand Luxe Cafe. It is a great place to enjoy a nice lunch. We highly recommend trying their Warm Butter Cake or their Godiva Cheesecake.
- With your leftover time, stroll around the Galleria. This is the perfect time to check out their elaborate holiday decorations and multi-story Christmas Tree.
- 3:00 PM | Arrive for Amnesia, and prepare to learn the secrets of an insane asylum. This room will begin at 3:15.
- 4:15 PM | Once you have finished solving the mysteries of Amnesia, we will have Enigma ready for you to play. You will step back into the 1940’s, and decipher the Nazi Enigma Code.
- 5:30 PM | End your evening with dinner at Kenny’s Woodfire Grill. This is the perfect place to grab delicious cocktails with dinner, and their Crab Cakes are on point.
Think you can handle four escape rooms in one day? Book today to find out.